A modern digital insurance services company built on deep industry experience
illumifin’s vision is to be a true partner to insurers, leading the transformation to tomorrow’s digital future by delivering technology-enabled business processing services and innovative software solutions.
We are primarily focused on the North American insurance industry. We’re built on a rich legacy spanning more than 30 years as a third-party administrator, more than 50 years designing and developing insurance software, and more than 100 years in the insurance industry.
We believe that together we can build a compelling and prosperous future for us all.
At illumifin we have built a high quality and experienced leadership team who have a passion for driving value for our insurance customers.
Our leadership team combines a detailed understanding and knowledge of the insurance industry with proven success transforming insurance operations as well as compelling insights around technology innovation and software development. They work together, and with employees, to make a difference for all our stakeholders.Meet our Team
By the numbers
At illumifin, we understand that when it comes to the insurance business, the numbers tell the real story.
years in the insurance market
years as a TPA
insurance carrier clients
Annual premiums collected
annual claims paid
employees supporting our clients
Act with Integrity
Commit and Deliver
Our mission is to provide industry leading services and solutions while helping people through some of the most challenging times of their lives.
Our vision is to lead the transformation of the insurance industry to a vibrant future through innovative administrative, clinical and analytical solutions.
- 1919 Liberty Life Insurance Company founded
- 1991 Liberty Life launches Liberty Insurance Services, one of the first third-party administrators (TPAs)
- 2000 Liberty Insurance Services acquires the Genelco life insurance administration software platform (Life+ / LSP)
- 2021 illumifin acquires the Liberty Insurance Services business from Concentrix to serve as a platform to build a new insurance services company
- 2022 illumifin launches illumifin India, extending its global presence; illumifin completes its first acquisition, LTCG – the leader in long term care (LTC) administration
- Today illumifin is executing its strategic vision to lead the insurance TPA and software market in North America
We are backed by two committed investments firms, who are focused on investing in portfolio companies operating at the intersection of business and information services.
Since its founding in 1989, Abry has focused on media, communications, business and information services to become one of the most experienced private equity firms investing in North America and Europe. Abry’s funds are deployed by our close-knit and diverse team of professionals, most of whom have built their careers at the firm.
Hoplon Capital is an investment and asset management firm and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut. The firm focuses on the digital economy including insurance, financial services, IT and consulting services, healthcare, digital infrastructure, and media industries.
illumifin Comes to Life
News & events
Discover illumifin’s latest news and where to find our team at upcoming community and customer events.Learn More